Most professions either require or encourage practitioners to continue their education and continue to grow as a professional by periodically taking Continuing Education.
Who Takes Reflexology Continuing Education Workshops?
During more than three decades of offering a wide array of fascinating of continuing education classes and workshops, we have found these professionals to be the most common participants:
- Massage Therapists
- Manicurist & Pedicurists
- Fitness Coaches
- Medical Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- And other practitioners of the healing and caring arts.
Benefits of taking Reflexology Continuing Education Workshops
- Reflexology Maps, Techniques, Skills, from around the world
- More about Foot Reflexology, Hand Reflexology, Ear Reflexology
- About Integrating Foot Hand Ear Reflexology
- Gain “Specializations” within the field of Reflexology
- New Techniques
- To be more effective
- More ways to help clients
CE Hours For:
- Licensing in some states
- License Renewal in some states
- ARCB National Certification
- Professional Reflexology Association Membership, State/National
- Renewing higher level of liability coverage ABMP
Gain More Ways Towards:
- Educating clients about self-help Reflexology
- Meet people of other methods, schools, and philosophies
- Personal enrichment and growth
- Professional enrichment and growth
- Renewing enthusiasm & inspiration for Healing & Reflexology
- Exercising your brain
- Broaden your job options & opportunities: spa, sports, hospice, maternity, infants, seniors, oncology, Chronic & Degenerative Disorders clinics, etc.
- Marketing by letting clients know you are keeping up to date withlatest developments.
- Increase your credibility and legitimacy in the eyes of clients, colleagues,other professionals and the community
Most practitioners are always there for their families, their friends, patients and clients, but don’t get worked on themselves. Some of these people take Reflexology Continuing Education classes so they can get nurturing touch for themselves, as well as the many healthful benefits of being worked on periodically throughout the hands-on workshops.No tags for this post.