- “Relieve Pain And Discomfort With Hand Reflexology: Soothe A Sore Back, Neck Pain, Eyestrain, Upset Stomach–Even Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Reflexology For Emphysema
- Reflexology For Neck Pain & Range Of Motion
- “Reflexology For Cancer – A Synopsis Of Case Studies”
- World Reflexology Week”
- Reflexology Lessons From The Berlin Wall – Bill Flocco
- Bill Flocco And Christine Issel Named To Reflexology Hall Of Fame
- 7 Principles Of Integration-Foot Hand Ear Reflexology
- 21 Advantages & Benefits Of Attending Reflexology Conferences By Bill Flocco
- “International Council Of Reflexologists 2015 Conference Report”
- Press Release – Announcing A Major Development For The Field Of Reflexology Across America
- Women Legislators Across America Encourage The Use Of Reflexology
- Complete Copy Of First Reflexology Research Ever Published In Scientific Medical Journals
- Chart Showing Dramatic Study Results
- A One Page Abstract
- Why Do Reflexology Research? 19 Reasons
- Meaning Of “Blind Study”
- Meaning Of "Randomized Study"
- Meaning Of "Controlled Study"
- Meaning Of “Peer Review”
- Sources Of Statistical Help
- Sources Of Research Funding
Disaster & Emergency Check Lists, Preparedness, Safety & Recovery
Water, food, shelter, clothes, bedding will be of top priority, as will First Aid and Medical Care. However, even if First Aid and medical workers become available, as we have seen in a number of major disasters, their numbers, depending on the severity and scope of the disaster, are only going to be able to help a limited number of people. Become self-reliant.
In providing this information, this is not an endorsement or recommendation for any specific equipment, organization, or company. This is provided for educational purposes with the wish that you and your loved ones be safe, healthy, vibrant, and joyful.
- Home Emergency and Disaster Safety
- How to Prepare for a Hurricane
- A Guide to Protecting Your Home from Hurricane Damage
- What Consumers Need to Know About Food and Water Safety During Hurricanes, Power Outages, and Floods
- A Homeowner’s Guide to Lightning Safety
- Winter Storms and Extreme Cold
- The Ultimate Guide to Wildfire Safety
- Tornado Safety
- Disaster Safety Library
- Kids Health Fire Safety
- Fire Safety for Kids
- Sparky the Fire Dog
- Minneapolis Kids’ Fire Safety Resources
- Tips in Preparing Children to Escape Fire
- Preparing a Home Fire Escape Plan
- Talking about Fire Safety with Your Children
- APA: Recovering emotionally after a residential fire
- Residential fires
- Helping Children Cope with Disasters
- Helping Children Cope with Disaster: A Child’s Reaction to Disaster by Age
- How to Help Children Cope Following a Disaster
- Senior Fire and Burn Safety
- Senior Fire Safety
- Older Ohioan Fire Safety Tips
- Emergency Plan Considerations for Senior Citizens
- Elderly Disaster Care
- Pet Fire Safety
- Fire Prevention Week 2010: Your Guide to Pets and Fire Safety
- Replacing Documents After A Disaster
- Make a Disaster Plan for Your Pets
- Pet Disaster Preparedness
- Disaster Preparedness for Your Pets
- Your Disaster Plan Should Include Your Pets
- Pets & Lightning – Preparation for Pets
- Fire Safety Prevention and Preparedness for Pet Owners
- 6 Tips for Treating Storm Phobia in Dogs
- Keep Your Dog Safe In the Summer
- Dog Water Safety
- Is Your Yard Safe for Your Pet?
- Dog Tip: Household Hazards, Poisons, and Safety
- Pet-Safe Houseplants
- Dog Toys: How to Pick the Best & Safest
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
Provides information regarding toxic substances, including exposure registries, medical education, emergency response, risk assessments for contaminated sites, and comprehensive information about toxic substances of all types.
- Air Now
Displays air quality index ratings, ozone, and particulate levels for every state in the United States.
- Be Ready Campaign
Provides information to help people prepare for and respond to emergencies. Offers advice on assembling a simple emergency supply kit and creating a family emergency plan. Furnishes links to state and local emergency management services.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Offers information on many health safety topics, including diseases, healthy living, injuries, travelers’ health, and environmental health. Provides weekly updates of influenza outbreaks and publications that discuss infectious diseases
- Department of Homeland Security
Provides a broad range of information relating to homeland security, including the national threat level, travel alerts and procedures, emergency preparation guidelines, immigration policies and border initiatives, school safety, and other security-related topics.
- Department of Interior
Responsible for the conservation and management of federal land and administration programs relating to Native Americans, Alaskans, and Hawaiians. Provides many useful links, including USGS, National Park Service, and US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Department of Justice
Provides information on federal law enforcement, including the country’s Most Wanted and Missing Persons lists. Furnishes links to report a crime, report or identify a missing person, locate an inmate or sex offender, or provide a tip to the FBI.
- Environmental Protection Agency
Discusses environmental issues, including water, air quality, climate, waste/pollution, and ecosystems. Provides regional and national environmental news, and a listing of environmental laws and regulations. Contains links to report environmental violations or spills.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
Provides extensive information about preparing for and recovering from numerous types of emergencies and disasters. Gives instructions on applying for disaster assistance; displays flood maps and declarations of disaster areas
- Food and Drug Administration
Provides information concerning food safety, nutrition, bioterrorism, food bacteria outbreaks, animal-related illnesses, drug approvals and alerts, radiation-emitting products, and vaccines
- Food Safety
Lists information pertaining to food handling, cooking temperatures, food illnesses, inspections, and product recalls.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Admin
Focuses on ocean and atmospheric conditions. Provides links to forecasts and weather alerts, atmospheric research, conservation activities, and environmental concerns
- National Weather Service
Gives up-to-date weather forecasts, warnings, radar, air quality, flooding, and weather safety information, including hazard assessments and weather radios.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Oversees issues relating to nuclear energy production and safety, including reactors, materials, and waste. Provides recommendations for radiological emergency preparations, and maps of active nuclear reactors and waste disposal sites
- National Traffic and Road Closure Information
Displays maps and associated links to traffic conditions and road closures across the United States
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
Develops and executes policies on agriculture, farming, and food. Topics include pest control, weather, animal health, food aid, a plant database, food and nutrition, farm bills, and agricultural news.
- U.S. Fire Administration
Manages programs relating to fire fighting and fire safety, and collects statistics on incidents and deaths. Also provides fire safety and prevention information.
- U.S. Geological Survey
Provides scientific information about the country’s landscape, resources, and natural hazards, including earthquakes, floods, droughts, wildfires, climate change, volcanoes, and invasive species.
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
Maintains disaster preparedness information specifically targeted to federal employees
- Pandemic Flu
Furnishes extensive information about pandemic and flu outbreaks, vaccinations, and preparations around the world.
- American Red Cross
Lists links to disaster preparation, including for those with special needs (children, elderly, and disabled). Also, provides information on how to receive assistance after a disaster, and take first aid or other training classes.
- American Veterinary Medical Association
Offers emergency preparedness information relating to pets and livestock
- Equipped to Survive
Furnishes information on first aid kits, position locator beacons, survival equipment, and other emergency gear
- Google Flu Trends
Tracks influenza outbreaks around much of the world. Compares current year’s flu activity to previous years’
- Institute for Business and Home Safety
Offers practical information on preparing for earthquakes, floods, freezing weather, hail, high winds, hurricanes, tornados, and wildfires.
- Kids Health
Provides medical and first aid information relating specifically to children’s needs. Contains useful instruction sheets for dealing with a host of medical and first aid issues.
- National Fire Protection Association
Provides fact sheets and safety tips regarding prevention, fire proofing your home, and evacuation
- Web MD
An online resource that offers medical condition information, symptom-based diagnoses, and health-related news.
No tags for this post.