Randomized Controlled Study of Premenstrual Symptoms Treated With Ear, Hand, and Foot Reflexology by Terry Oleson, PhD, & Bill Flocco
- First Published Reflexology Research
- Why We Conducted The PMS Reflexology Research Study
- Abstract Of The PMS Reflexology Research Study
- Where to Find the Full Published Study – www.ReflexologyResearch.net
- Medical Journals Where PMS Research Study Is Been Mentioned
How To Conduct Reflexology Research
- Reflexology Research: Anatomy of a Reflexology Research Study.
2nd Edition by Bill Flocco
See the extensive detailed Table of Contents of a book that teaches you, step-by-step, from beginning to publishing, how to successfully conduct Reflexology Research and get your study published in highly respected medical literature.
- Where to find articles on several aspects of how to conduct Reflexology Research – www.ReflexologyResearch.net
315 Reflexology Research Studies
- Alphabetical List of Subjects Studied
- Where to find complete citations for each of the more than 300 Reflexology Research studies – www.ReflexologyResearch.net
Based on Reflexology Research published in scientific journals,
you can have confidence in the effectiveness
of what you will learn when you study with the
American Academy of Reflexology.