BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY
Thousands of specific benefits have been reported from people who have received reflexology sessions. The broad range of reported benefits can be divided into several categories.
General Benefits of Reflexology
- Stress reduction, profound relaxation, for all parts of the body,
- Pain reduction and pain elimination, such as in the neck, shoulders, lower back and jaw,
- Improved circulation resulting in better oxygen and nutrient supply to all the cells of the body,
- Improved organ and gland function,
- Increased range of motion,
- Feeling better, greater productivity, enriched quality of life,
- Normalization of body functions,
- Prevention by reducing accumulated stress in the body before health challenges develop,
- Safe nurturing touch.
Here are just a few stories of people who have had the quality of their life improved because of reflexology.
Neck Pain A 55 year old lady suffering from a severe stiff neck for 12 years reports complete relief after two professional sessions and daily self-help use of reflexology.
Severe Lower Back Pain A vigorous middle-aged restaurant manager suffering from severe lower back, hip and knee pain for two years wasn’t able to play tennis, jog or drive his sports car. He reported that after ten reflexology sessions over a two month period, he was gradually able to return to all his previous activities.
Premenstrual Syndrome – PMS A middle-aged sign language interpreter suffered from menstrual cramps for many years. She went through the full training program, consequently using reflexology on herself regularly, at least once a week, for a couple of months. She then reported complete relief of all of her menstrual problems and menstrual cramps. An inquiry six months later indicated that none of the symptoms returned.
Allergies – A middle-aged lady with a severe allergy to cat hair was on the verge of getting rid of her three cats. Her cats were like children to her. Within one week of holding allergy points on her outer ears several times a day approximately five minutes each time, she reported over 90% reduction of allergic reactions and was able to keep her cats.
* Anyone with health challenges that persist should see their doctor or primary health care provider. Although an amazing number of people around the world have reported remarkable results from Reflexology, it should not be used as a substitute for appropriate medical attention.
Hundreds of Reported Benefits
For an alphabetical list of topics and health challenges studied in 380 Reflexology Research Studies and Clinical Case Studies, go to Reflexology Research.
Annotations for 380 Reflexology Research Studies.
For a more extensive exploration of 380 Reflexology Research Studies from around the world you can go to www.ReflexologyResearch.net